NEW CAPITAL INNOVATION PARK
NCIP’S MAIN OBJECTIVES
- To act as a hub for technology and technology serving companies of different scales, offering various services that meet the needs of industry in one integrated location.
- To attain innovation through diversity by attracting both well-established companies and small startups and providing them with a place to meet in and work from.
- To act as a knowledge base for the users through a strong Research and Development (R & D) department that is backed up with a strong academic institute of post-graduate programmes.
- To foster closer ties between scientific research and businesses by providing professional support, innovation services, state-of-the-art technological solutions.
WITH A BUILT UP AREA OF 40,000 SQM, THE PARK WILL INCLUDE:
At New Capital Innovation Park, EUE ….
- Delivers the best quality education by hosting educational programmes of international standards
- Contributes to the development of intellectual capacity and transfer of knowledge from advanced markets
- Promotes and develops the national human capital through cross-cultural exchange that supports talents and provides exposure and opportunities
At New Capital Innovation Park, EUE contributes to …
- Economic growth by supporting and promoting startups and SMEs
- The Creation of white-collar job opportunities
- The encouragement of Foreign Direct Investments
- The development and production of locally-produced and sustainable solutions across different spectrums