The Executive Assistant to the Chairman is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Chairman, Board of Directors, and Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations, this dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for Chairman. Prioritize inquiries and requests.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board
- Organize meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials;
- Record meeting minutes
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and procedures
- Work closely with the Chairman to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate chairman needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
- Replenish office materials such as printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives and staff.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send you CV to – email@example.com – with the job title in the subject line.